Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Advent 4

Hey guys
Another reminder that this week's rehearsal is Thursday at 6:30.
Also, if you all could let me know whether or not you're available and planning on playing for Christmas Eve, that would be great. Rehearsals will be the regular Tues night with also a Sat morning (Christmas eve morning) at 9 am. Service is at 5 that evening.
Here is this week's list
God is Coming
The Angel Gabriel
Lo He Comes (Alleluia)
Once in Royal David's City
What Child Is This
While Shepherds Watch
o Come, O Come

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be there for the 5pm Christmas Eve service, and also for the preceeding practice that morning.

dollyllama said...

I cannot be at rehearsal Thursday d/t a prior engagement. I can be at both rehearsal and Christmas Eve

cubsin08 said...

I should be able to make both rehearsals and Christmas Eve sevice. Can't wait to do my solo as Baby Jesus.